As our intention is to make your arrival and your stay as smooth as possible, we want to avoid rigid rules and offer flexibility in your arrival time (provided that there is full availability), therefore:
- One member of our team will contact you to arrange the time and place to hand out the keys and to answer any questions you may have prior to your arrival.
- Depending on the property you have booked, we will ask for your time of arrival and means of transportation in order to give you advice about the best way to come to Granada or recommend you the best parking,in case you arrive by car, and send you the indications to get there.
- We can also book for you your transport tickets in advance.
- We need to know your estimated time of arrival at least one day beforehand. In case of any change or delay in your arrival time, please let us know as soon as possible.
- The apartment will be ready at 1 p.m. so we ask that clients leave no later than midday so our team can proceed to review the apartment inventory and clean it.
Nevertheless if you need to check in before or to check out later, let us know in advance and according to our availability we will do our utmost to accommodate your needs.
Just request the service sending an e-mail to chezmoihomes.com detailing your flight schedule and we will organize everything to be there to welcome you on time.
Through our Chezmoi Club, we offer high quality airport transfers.
We encourage you to tell us your preferences regarding gastronomic tastes (vegetarian, gluten free, meat, seafood and fish ...), walks, routes, etc; so that we can design a personalized stay.
To facilitate the check out process, the keys should be left in the living-room, in the place that our agent will indicate you when handing the keys the day of your arrival.
The security deposit will be returned within seven days, once our team has verified that the apartment has not suffered any damage and everything is according to the conditions specified in the contract.